你知道如何和客户预约见面时间和地点吗?这儿推荐两个对话模板
预约和客户见面谈判的对话模板1:
A: Good morning. sir. Can I help you?
早上好,先生,需要什么帮助吗?
B:Yes, I’d like to see the manager, Here’s my card.
我想见一见经理,这是我的名片。
A:Thank you. Mr. Zenger. Do you have an appointment?
谢谢,曾格先生,你有预约吗?
B: No. I’m afraid I don’t. Is it possible for him to see me now?
不,没有。他现在有可能见我吗?
A: I’m afraid our manager is engaged at the moment, Would you mind waiting?
恐怕我们经理现在很忙,你介意等一会儿吗?
B:Well, how long will it be?
哦,要等多久?
A: About half an hour.
大约半小时。
B: That’s too bad. I can’t wait that long, I have another appointment at three.
那太不巧了,我不能等那么久,我3点还有别的约会。
A:Can the assistant manager meet you instead?
能否让经理助理接见你?
B:No. I have discussed the details about sales of our new equipment with him on the telephone yesterday. I doubt if anyone else would know about the matter.
不,我昨天在电话上已经和他交谈了有关我们新设备销售的详细情况。恐怕其他人不了解此事。
A: Do you want to make another appointment?
你想另外预约吗?
B:Yes, I suppose that’s the best thing I can do now. I’ll be here tomorrow morning. 11 o’clock, Is that all right?
好的,我想这是我目前最好的办法了,明天上午11点我再来这儿。好吗?
A:Yes, I’ll make a note of that and ask him to confirm.
好的,我先记下来,让我们经理来确认吧。
预约和客户见面谈判的对话模板2:
A: Good morning.
早上好。
B: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好,我能为您做点什么?
A: Er, yes, I have an appointment with Mr.Li Hui at half past eleven.
呃,是的,我与李辉先生11点30分有个约会。
B: May I have your name please?
请问您叫什么名字?
A: John Smith from the Canada Trading Company.
约翰-史密斯,来自加拿大贸易公司。
B:Thank you, Please take a seat. Mr. Smith, and I’ll phone Mr. Li’s office. (making a telephone call)
谢谢,请坐,史密斯先生。我给李先生办公室打电话,(打电话)
Hello,Miss Zhang, This is Receiption.Mr. Smith is here for his 11:30 appointment … Thanks ….(to Mr. Smith) Mr. Smith. would you please to up to Room 5 on the second floor? Mr. Li’s expecting you.
你好,张小姐,这里是接待处,史密斯先生预约11点30分的会见 …..谢谢。(对史密斯先生)史密斯先生,请你到二楼5号房间,李先生在等你。